Saturday, May 30, 2009

Week 6 Cheers and Jeers

Cheer
I can SEE progress, really! It’s like a being a kid and getting the most amazing Christmas present. Shoulders, arms, legs, abs, just about everywhere. Woohoo!

Jeer
I skipped legs and back this week

Cheer
I replaced legs and back with a “brick” of 30 mile bike and 7 mile run, it was an amazing day here in Iowa!

Jeer
I had 3 terrible nights of snacking! I often have sleep problems, when I get up I often eat a few hundred cal’s at precisely the WORST time possible!

Cheer
Lost another inch on waist and hips, as well as another 1lb on weigth! Woohoo, I have been in a plateau and finally seems like I am breaking through!

Jeer
I still am eating too many carbs… aaaargh. Time to get super-focused on diet again.

Cheer
I am going “crazy” with the cardio workouts so I added handweights to Kenpo and need to find a way to supersize Plyo too. Starting to command the ARX, I can do every set now, but need to work on straight legs during scissors (darn that’s tough!).

Jeer
I have soooo long to go on nailing all of the strength workouts!

Cheer
First time ever, I did the entire YogaX and LIKED it! I finally did this after work when I have more time and less pressure on the clock. So, my cute little 5yo daughter joined me and we had a blast!

Jeer
My 5 year old daughter is hooked on Barry Manilow, doing repeats of “I made it through the rain” Aaargh!

Cheer
I did 150 miles of cycling this week, thank God for great weather!

Well, that’s the up’s and down’s of week 6. I have 2 more weeks to the check-in and I WILL be 220 lbs. That means about 6-7 stubborn lbs that simply must go. Their day’s are numbered. God bless everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great post....to the point! Sounds like its going well. Great work, I need to start biking.

    ReplyDelete