Sunday, June 7, 2009

Week 7 Doing the time

P90X is becoming so natural it is like brushing my teeth each day, which is a very good thing. That makes this weeks post comparable to cutting the grass in terms of amusement. I am cruising into the rest week feeling great, however, I do find a week “off” to be completely unnatural.

I skipped legs and back again, but got in a hard 14 mile run to replace it. My legs are not what need the work anyway and we have had amazing weather. Overall the running is a great boost for me in many ways so it’s a no guilt compromise.

I am looking forward to hitting the phase 1 workouts again. During this last phase I have to put a 100% focus on diet and nutrition since I have made some bad choices this week (not terrible, just bad). I continually make progress but I can’t get too comfortable. I find summer brings too many neighborhood gigs where a casual drink and some heavy food seem to go well.

We’ll give this next week some miles and good diet and see if we can get a 60 day review I am satisfied with. See ya in 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment